Top 10 Prices on danish design
1. peder moos - dining table: 819.022,81€
Peder Moo’s unique dining table in oak and maple is the most expensive Nordic piece of furniture ever sold with a price of 819.022€. The dining table was sold at auction house Phillips.com in london in 2015.
2. Finn Juhl - Chieftain Chair: 469.732€
In 2013, the auction house Phillips.com sold this Finn Juhl Chieftain chair of teak and leather. The chair was produced by Niels Vodder for circa 1949. The price of the chair was 469.732€.
3. Poul henningsen - PH-piano: 328.951,79€
In 2018, Poul Henningsen’s fantastic grand piano was hammered 328.951€ at the auction house Bruun Rasmussen.
4. Flemming Lassen - The tired man chair: 190.657,77€
In 2014, Bruun Rasmussen received a record-breaking price on Flemming Lassens The Tired Man chair. The chair was valued at 67.169€ but ended up being sold for 190.760€.
5. Axel salto vase: 161.119,24€
Many of Axel Salto’s amazing vases have previously achieved incredible prices. In 2013, Bruun Rasmussen sold this beautiful Axel Salto 21380 vase of stoneware for 161.205€.
6. Finn juhl - judas table and egyptian chairs: 137.054€
In 2019, 12 Finn Juhl Egyptian chairs and a Judas table were sold at auction by Bruun Rasmussen for 137.054€.
7. Flemming lassen - flemming's chair: 120.940€
In 2014, Bruun Rasmussen received a record-breaking price on Flemming Lassens own chair / Flemming’s Chair. The price on the chair was 120.940€.
8. Finn Juhl - FJ 44: 81.902,28€
This incredibly rare Finn Juhl armchair model FJ 44 was sold in 2017 at an auction at Bruun Rasmussen. The chair was made of cubama mahogany and produced by Niels Vodder in 1944-1945. The price for this chair was 81.946€.
9. Flemming Lassen Sofa: 81.902€
Flemming Lassen’s furniture has for many years been sold at very high prices. In 2018, Bruun Rasmussen sold this sofa from 1935 for 81.902€.
10. Finn juhl unique coffee table: 77.874,3
This unique Finn Juhl coffee table was sold at auction in 2017 for 77.932€. The coffee table was produced by Niels Vodder in 1945 as a special order.